We are successful company producing ultralights aircrafts with progressive production and orders sold-out aircrafts, to strengthen our team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Logistic Manager. This role will require to be responsible for the overall supply chain management, handle responsibilities including organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, purchasing, transportation and customer services,
- direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle,
- liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers,
- keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency,
- arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments,
- resolve any arising problems or complaints,
- supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce,
- meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets,
- maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements,
- comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements,
- cooperation with Financial department, warehouse accounting, stocktaking.
What do we offer:
Requirements & skills:
- Proven working experience as a Logistic Manager,
- record of successful distribution and logistics management,
- demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff,
- proficient in standard logistics software,
- knowledge of warehouse accounting, stocktaking,
- excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills,
- ability to work independently and handle multiple projects,
- Czech and English fluent speaker.
Are you interested in this offer? Please send your CV to our HR manager and we will make sure to reach out to your at our earliest convenience.